Some health benefits of banana shakes include:
- It has healthy carbs and calories and when combined with other high calorie food such as almond or any other nuts and milk can increase your body’s calorie in take.
- bananas are a rich source of complex carbs, which helps prevent muscle cramps . Making them perfect for fueling a workout.
- It also helps to aid the hangover.
This healthy milkshake is good for children’s as well as adults. Tasty and good for people who love to put on their weight.
- Raw banana. – 2
- Milk. – 2 cup
- Dates. – 6 dates
- hazelnut chocolates. – 3 to 4
- Vanilla essence – 2 spoons
- Sugar or honey. – if necessary
- Choco chips. – 8 to 10
- Nuts. – 10 pieces
STEP 1 :
Take 2 raw bananas add up dates hazelnut chocolates ( I used kinder bueno hazelnut chocolate ) and can add up some nuts ( almond / cashew/ walnut) of your choice . Grind it then add up some milk adjust the consistency accordingly.
Now add sugar or honey if necessary because I’ve already added some dates for sweetness. Finally transfer it to a glass and add vanilla extract and give a stir.
STEP 3 :
Finally decorate the mailkshake with choco chips and a chocolate serve it chill.
- Adding up cashew and almond gives more nutrients.
- To the parents, who always feel that your child is not in-taking nuts or dates in their daily diet ,you can give them this they will just love it.
- Add vanilla extract for the flavor.it can also be omitted.
- For more sweetness instead of sugar you can add honey. It’s more healthy for the children.