Some of the health benefits of drinking Mint lime juice🥤:
- Rich in Nutrients.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain.
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms.
- May Mask Bad Breath.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.
Preparation Time : 5 mins Processing time m 5 mins Total time: 10 mins
Serves : 2 glass
- Mint leaves. – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Sugar. – 2 tbsp
- Lemon. – 1 no.
- Water. – 1 glass
Step 1 :
Remove the leaf from the mint leaf leaving the stem and wash them. Same way for coriander leaves. In a jar add both the leaves. And squeeze one full lemon and a tbsp of sugar and pulse them in a mixer jar
Step 2 :
Add some water and pulse them for few seconds. Then check for the sugar level and then add a tsp if needed and grind them. Then filter it to glass and serve it with some ice cubes.
- Some add up a small piece of ginger which helps in digestion.
- You can also add pinch of salt to it to get the tangy flavor.